Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to use IE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to use IE

I admit I'm computer challenged, but could someone please explain this?

"Message Body: Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

That's the message I got when I was on this forum, in IE, and tried to copy/paste my PFICO score chart from WaMu's site(I was also in IE on WaMu's site when I copied it)

I'm sentenced to Firefox and will never be able to print the cool stuff that everybody else does. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Raine
Established Contributor

Re: Tried to use IE

Ah, the reason you got this error is because there was code in the message. This code will start with a < and end with a >. If you remove that, you should be able to make the post.

The HTML (coding) that was in the message originally was taken out so that it could be submitted correctly. All you need to do is hit "submit" if it says the HTML has been removed.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coolness Raine. Smiley Happy Thanks for the info.

Gosh you guys up in the myFiCO ivory towers, DO come down here and slum with us. Smiley Happy

Just kidding! We all very much appreciate you all for giving us this wonderful place to come and learn. Not to mention improving our credit lives. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Sylviatob wrote:
Coolness Raine. Smiley Happy Thanks for the info.

Gosh you guys up in the myFiCO ivory towers, DO come down here and slum with us. Smiley Happy

Just kidding! We all very much appreciate you all for giving us this wonderful place to come and learn. Not to mention improving our credit lives. Thank you.

For me, this is where the fun is!  Just wish I could spend more time here.

Barry
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Sylvia, when I (rarely) go over to IE, I keep hitting the html button instead of the preview post button --it's in the same spot as preview is on Firefox. You'll get a spectacular display of html symbols if you do that!

I've actually learned a bit about html from posting on Firefox and quoting other posts. You learn how to get rid of all that div div junk pdq! Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.