Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Acquire a Gardening Spade

tag
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

Trying to Acquire a Gardening Spade

I've Officially been in the Garden since Nov 2018, I would like the 6month Spade added to my profile.  (If Possible)

After reading through a few posts, it seems like it's something a moderator has to do until you have reached a certain amount of posts. 

If this requires self-maintenenance, please direct me toward some proper HTML. 

Thank you. 

Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Trying to Acquire a Gardening Spade

@CreditCharmer wrote:

I've Officially been in the Garden since Nov 2018, I would like the 6month Spade added to my profile.  (If Possible)

After reading through a few posts, it seems like it's something a moderator has to do until you have reached a certain amount of posts. 

Thank you. 

You have to be at the rank of 'Member' or higher, which you are.  Smiley Happy

This month's Garden Club thread can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-April-2019/td-p/5559418

The HTML and instructions are in the very first post. 

Pro-tip:  place the line of code for the spade as the very first line - ahead of everything else.  This will help make sure it populates in the correct place, and it will be easier to find when it's time to update it.

Message 2 of 3
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

Re: Trying to Acquire a Gardening Spade

Ahhhh Look at me moving on up.  lol 

@UncleB wrote:

@CreditCharmer wrote:

Thank you. 

You have to be at the rank of 'Member' or higher, which you are.  Smiley Happy

This month's Garden Club thread can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-April-2019/td-p/5559418

The HTML and instructions are in the very first post. 

Pro-tip:  place the line of code for the spade as the very first line - ahead of everything else.  This will help make sure it populates in the correct place, and it will be easier to find when it's time to update it.

Thank you

Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.