Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get card pictures in signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to get card pictures in signature

Hello everyone

I'm trying to put pictures of my cards and a seedling icon in my signature but if is giving me an html error. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Trying to get card pictures in signature

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone

I'm trying to put pictures of my cards and a seedling icon in my signature but if is giving me an html error. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO! welcome.gif 

You won't be able to add or edit HTML in your signature until you have a rank of 'Member', but don't worry, it doesn't take long!  Smiley Wink

In the mean time, I will add the seedling to your signature for you.  Smiley Happy

Again, welcome!

--UB

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my first day on the board. How long before users are allowed to insert signatures?

Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my first day on the board. How long before users are allowed to insert signatures?

Hi @Anonymous, if you're asking how long until your rank is updated that depends on you - member ranks are based on several metrics that are all tied to forum participation.

Basically the more active you are on the forums, the faster you'll increase in rank.  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.