Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weirdness on being signed in

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Weirdness on being signed in

Support is still working on the issue..  Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Message 11 of 25
bz386
Frequent Contributor

Two weeks later, the issues with being logged out persist. Is there a solution in sight?
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bz386 wrote:
Two weeks later, the issues with being logged out persist. Is there a solution in sight?

It's been over 3 weeks since the problem started and all we've been told is that they are working on it.  No date for a solution has been given.

Message 13 of 25
arkane
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

BEFORE updating, I wanted to check in on a couple threads. Of course to get out of a thread I swiped out of habit, went into the next thread confirmed that I was logged in by seeing my avi up top. (I don't recall if it took me to the new post or not, only on a half cup of coffee so far). I tried to kudo a post and got this Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 7.39.16 AM.png

Sure enough, I was logged out. 

Can confirm I see this too and the issue still persists.

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat...I think it's platform independent since I've faced this on a mobile(firefox), windows 10(firefox, chrome)...
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

oooh, I love your Discover card design. I didn't see it when I got mine 12/2018.  I want one!

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm in the same boat...I think it's platform independent since I've faced this on a mobile(firefox), windows 10(firefox, chrome)...

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks... I think users should have an option to customize their card with a custom pic.. like wells fargo visa debit has... I have my convocation pic on that card making the discover skyline card my second favorite card in terms of appearance.. Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 25
iv
Valued Contributor

Still happening... It's been a month now.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 18 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@iv wrote:

Still happening... It's been a month now.

Yes the admins and lithium are aware of the problem and it has been bumped up to a higher level technical support recently within lithium support.  We are all hoping there will be a solution soon.  Very frustrating to alot of users that are impacted.  Here is to hoping a solution comes soon.

Message 19 of 25
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

6/12/18 

Bump...

Still having issues with getting logged out constantly on iOS Platform.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.