Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to enter coupon code for myfico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to enter coupon code for myfico?

Hi all,

I've found a few coupon codes online for myfico but when I go through checkout I am not seeing anything about actually entering this code. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to enter coupon code for myfico?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I've found a few coupon codes online for myfico but when I go through checkout I am not seeing anything about actually entering this code. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

During the checkout process, you'll see the coupon in the spot indicated in the below image.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-13_at_6_14_23_PM.png

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting..I don't see that during my checkout. Tried both with ongoing and one-time reports, without adblock, different browser, etc.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting..I don't see that during my checkout. Tried both with ongoing and one-time reports, without adblock, different browser, etc.

Hmmm, very strange.  I'd probably call customer support then and see if they can help you enter the code because none of us can access that area.

Message 4 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi - it's best to click through using the link on the coupon site for the coupon to be applied. 

New users don't have a coupon code option.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of these sites just have the coupon codes and a link to the landing page at myfico. Is there some sort of criteria I must meet to have this option?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.