Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why not a CRA Discussion Forum?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not a CRA Discussion Forum?

Seems like we have all the forums needed to discuss FICO health and well being... But I think we could reduce the clutter further by adding a forum to discuss the exentricities and practices of the CRAs themselves. How best to communicate with them based on the collective experiences of MyFICO members and Visitors. 

Would be an appropriate place for TC, PLUS and VANTAGE discussions as well. Smiley Wink

Rob

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Why not a CRA Discussion Forum?

FICO_Focused wrote:
Seems like we have all the forums needed to discuss FICO health and well being... But I think we could reduce the clutter further by adding a forum to discuss the exentricities and practices of the CRAs themselves. How best to communicate with them based on the collective experiences of MyFICO members and Visitors. 

Would be an appropriate place for TC, PLUS and VANTAGE discussions as well. Smiley Wink

Rob

That would require a VERY good obscenity and swearing filter  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:

FICO_Focused wrote:

Rob

That would require a VERY good obscenity and swearing filter  Smiley Very Happy

Good idea, Rob!  I'll have to give it some serious thought as we'll need some REALLLLLY good filters!  Stay tuned....
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO_Focused wrote:

Rob

Excellent suggestion!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am very much in favour of this idea....
Message 5 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

We'll work on it.  Thanks for your input!

Barry
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.