Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data dump OK?

tag
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

data dump OK?

For a couple days, I've been meticulously transcribing approval data out of the Credit Card Approvals forum. I know there are some other databases, that are google-able, but I didn't get the feeling they were officially condoned.

Can I post a link to my google sheet here, without causing anger from the gods/mods?

If a mod wants to review it first, PM me and I'll send you the link.

The data looks like...

Card Name; SL; EQ; TU; EX; date; notes

There are currently 139 entries ranging mostly from 2017-08-01 to 2017-09-09. (I've been working backwards, I'll loop back around and get caught up by the weekend.)

Usernames are in my original for deduplication, but would not be in the public sheet.

2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: data dump OK?

@Ardecko wrote:

For a couple days, I've been meticulously transcribing approval data out of the Credit Card Approvals forum. I know there are some other databases, that are google-able, but I didn't get the feeling they were officially condoned.

Can I post a link to my google sheet here, without causing anger from the gods/mods?

If a mod wants to review it first, PM me and I'll send you the link.

The data looks like...

Card Name; SL; EQ; TU; EX; date; notes

There are currently 139 entries ranging mostly from 2017-08-01 to 2017-09-09. (I've been working backwards, I'll loop back around and get caught up by the weekend.)

Usernames are in my original for deduplication, but would not be in the public sheet.

You can put a link in your signature to a Google sheet as long as it only contains the information you list.  There can be no linking to a personal website and/or blog and no names, emails or other identifying information can be included.  Additionally there can be no linking to the Creditboards database as a comparison..  If you have questions, you can PM me.

Irish80
MyFICO Moderator

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.