Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO logins

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

myFICO logins

Is there a way to have a login for FICO score only and another for forums only? I am not keen on logging in to the forums using a smartphone on public wireless, if there is a risk of having my score reports hacked.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: myFICO logins

bumpa bumpa bumparama weee rumble ... Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 5
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Hi my-own-fico,

Let me see, if I can get someones attention for you.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 5
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Yes. You can set up two different accounts to access your FICO score and the forums. I've done the same thing by using two different email addresses and screen names.
Message 4 of 5
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

But if you create a second account for the community, the registration will still insist that you fill out the information required to pull your scores. Are you suggesting that for security reasons in this second account I fake all of my personal information? Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.