Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Reports $55 Purchase error?

tag
RushXTC
Established Contributor

3 Reports $55 Purchase error?

Super excited to purchase my scores in order to compare them in the future when I'm out of the garden, However...

When I click on "Fulfill now" 

It asks for my SSN, I enter it and it says my SSN is already in the database and that I need to log in, I log in again and it's an ongoing process (same thing over and over again)

?!??!?! C'mon I'm impatient, I need my scores, ahhh!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: 3 Reports $55 Purchase error?

Are you logging in using the tab at the top near the cart?
Message 2 of 10
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Are you logging in using the tab at the top near the cart?

I'm logged in already, It says my name and the purchase does come out in my "Members Center". Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I wish I could help you tonight. Unfortunately, my hands are tied. Contact Cust Service in the morning.
Message 4 of 10
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I wish I could help you tonight. Unfortunately, my hands are tied. Contact Cust Service in the morning.

No problem, I just sent them an e-mail, I'll just wait it out Smiley Happy! Thanks!

Message 5 of 10
RyVision
Valued Contributor

RushXTC,

Are any or all of your reports frozen?  I couldn't pull a couple of mine through MyFico account either (I did them 1 at a time, I had to call EX and request it be mailed, I was not charged by MyFico  for the failed attempts).  Though my error message was:

"We regret that we cannot provide you with your FICO-Scored Experian Credit Profile as Experian was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Please Note: Your account has not been charged". 

I kind of wanted to see my Fico EX score but not looking possible unless I "thaw" EX with a temp freeze lift.

I always thought I could pull my own reports through MyFico (it is ME after all and the CBs and MyFico know it lol).  Not surprisingly, it was EX that gave the most problem.  Couldn't even update EXdirect for a while even through Experian Direct membership until I called Experian itself.   EXdirect always worked fine even with EX frozen before they got back with FICO.

I'm guessing if you have even 1 CB frozen and you try to buy the MyFico 3 report deal, it might come back with an error. ESP if that 1 report is Experian.  They (EX) seem to be protecting their "brand" (and income) even since they somewhat got back with FICO.  Hope this gives some insight.

Annualcreditreport.com won't always work with frozen reports either.  EQ failed there but eventually worked through MyFico.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 6 of 10
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Ry, It's all 3 reports. P.S. It seems I had another account? I hit "retrieve ID/password" and entered my SSN... Looks like it exists... I don't know when this was? I don't recall coming on MyFico until this year. It said the security question was my phone #... I tried all of the ones I remember and none worked.

Message 7 of 10
kikz

I am having the same exact problem Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 10
bradb
Established Member

I'm getting the same error! I don't recall signing up either but I guess I may have signed up in the past and just forgot about it. I sent an email to support hopefully they can reset it.

Message 9 of 10
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

Are you all still experiencing this issue? It might have been a bug before the holiday season. Let me know if you are and I can confirm the status with my teams.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.