cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B Accounts won’t open

Highlighted
Super Contributor

3B Accounts won’t open

3B Accounts won’t open. When I click on a creditor it will not open. Did it on the last one too, but I didn't pay any attention to it really. 

this is via the app I haven't tried it via the website. 

For a collection of our current FICO scoring wisdom, updated as we learn, read the following. Watch the revision dates on the bottom of the first 8 posts as they are regularly updated: Link to Scoring Primer.

RIP:

Updated June 2020, unless otherwise noted. I took an HP on EX, will reflect on next update.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Severity and recency? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new account, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just detail any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record.

For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment, please.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: 3B Accounts won’t open

@Birdman7 wrote:

3B Accounts won’t open. When I click on a creditor it will not open. Did it on the last one too, but I didn't pay any attention to it really. 

Hi - can you provide more details? Is this still occurring for you?

Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

@Birdman7 wrote:

Hi - can you provide more details? Is this still occurring for you?

@Cindy_FICO Yes Ma'am. I just checked it and it is still occurring. I had to re-login today but when I click on the reports and I choose my current 3B, it pulls the report up.

When I click on accounts it lists my creditors. When I click on a creditor I can see the circular timer thing start, then almost as quickly stop, and it never opens up the creditor's information. It just stays stuck on the screen listing the various creditors.

This is on a iPhone with iOS 13.4.1, using the app.  

I'll have to check and see if it's accessible on a desktop. I haven't been able to do that yet.

(As an aside, it would be nice if we could scroll back to previous 3Bs and access them from the app as well. I can only access my current 3B and a couple prior 1Bs. Something to consider for an update.)

For a collection of our current FICO scoring wisdom, updated as we learn, read the following. Watch the revision dates on the bottom of the first 8 posts as they are regularly updated: Link to Scoring Primer.

RIP:

Updated June 2020, unless otherwise noted. I took an HP on EX, will reflect on next update.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Severity and recency? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
If you don't know where you fall, just detail any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record.

For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment, please.
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Administrator

Do you have the latest app version? It is 2.8.7

Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

2.8.7.(5)

RIP:

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

It’s doing it on my latest report as well I think that makes three.

RIP:

Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Cindy_FICO so it works on the desktop just not in the app.

RIP:

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Administrator

I've reached out to our customer care team to have them reach out to you.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.