Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B monthly updates

tag
Zoostation1
Established Contributor

3B monthly updates

I subscribe to the monthly 3B update planned it normally updates the 3rd of each month.  Typically that is fine by me as my latest closing card is 25th or 26th most months and gives time for the 3 main bureaus to update. Normally each will update my FICO8 on of before the 3rd and then on the 3rd all of my other scores will show updated with the 3B pull   This time around, only my TU8 has  shown as updated priority just getting  my notification  of my 3B pull being ready for update.  I'm concerned that if I open it now, my EQ and EX scores will not be up to date.  Is there any benefit to waiting until they update before accessing my 3B pull or will it show me the same info regardless?  I need  something to get my mind off of the USA World Cup loss today!

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
April 2024 FICO 8:
April 2024 FICO 9:
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Zoostation1
Established Contributor

Re: 3B monthly updates

Mods - This one can be closed.  Even though it was still showing last month's EX 8 on my home screen when I logged in while the others were showing this month, once I opened the 3B report that was available yesterday everything updated and they're all current now.

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
April 2024 FICO 8:
April 2024 FICO 9:
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.