Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Cancel my Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't Cancel my Account

It's ridiculous that they make it so difficult to cancel this service.  They have no problem making it easy for you to sign up and to "conveniently" auto-deduct this every month but being forced to call and wait on hold for over 30 minutes now is just ridiculous.  Can't wait to file a complaint on BBB.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can't Cancel my Account

What service are you having problems with? Maybe a mod or another user could help out.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 2 of 8
mrldp40
Established Contributor

he probally want to cancel because the 19.99 plan with 3 fico score monitoring  isn't working  ,no update on situation from myfico ,no nothing  . i predict if it doesnt 

get resolved soon ,there will be plenty of ppl wanting to cancel ,our dream product has turned into a nightmare 

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 3 of 8
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

I'm sure they'll fix or amend it somehow. The 3 month obligation stinks if it's not going to work. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's ridiculous that they make it so difficult to cancel this service.  They have no problem making it easy for you to sign up and to "conveniently" auto-deduct this every month but being forced to call and wait on hold for over 30 minutes now is just ridiculous.  Can't wait to file a complaint on BBB.

You could do a chargeback with your credit card.  That's what I'm planning on doing if they don't get this resolved quickly within 2 days.  Been waiting since Aug 29 for this to work.

Message 5 of 8
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

I think they need more time, I've only had it a week and only EQ updates. They did say up to 72 hours for some updates. Personally I think it'll be resolved by the end of the month which I'm fine with. I've emailed support and am prepared to call if necessary.

Since its a 30 day service I'm not going crazy until the full month is up. The way I see it, they have the full 30 days to resolve issues and then they're in violation of what they advertise. The admins have been very helpful and I'm giving them a chance before I file an official complaint.

This is a huge potential money maker for them and from what I've seen, it has never been attempted or done before. I seriously doubt, even from a business standpoint, that they will squander this opportunity with giving a true 3 bureau FICO monitoring system.

They should have moved with a Beta program first but it's difficult to foresee the variables that may be unique with each user and then try to incorporate that into the guidelines that the CRAs put out.

Lol I'm still hopeful. Who knows they may have something they are going to put out and they said they're updating the TU support.

Message 6 of 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Sneakytiki wrote:

I think they need more time, I've only had it a week and only EQ updates. They did say up to 72 hours for some updates. Personally I think it'll be resolved by the end of the month which I'm fine with. I've emailed support and am prepared to call if necessary.

Since its a 30 day service I'm not going crazy until the full month is up. The way I see it, they have the full 30 days to resolve issues and then they're in violation of what they advertise. The admins have been very helpful and I'm giving them a chance before I file an official complaint.

This is a huge potential money maker for them and from what I've seen, it has never been attempted or done before. I seriously doubt, even from a business standpoint, that they will squander this opportunity with giving a true 3 bureau FICO monitoring system.

They should have moved with a Beta program first but it's difficult to foresee the variables that may be unique with each user and then try to incorporate that into the guidelines that the CRAs put out.

Lol I'm still hopeful. Who knows they may have something they are going to put out and they said they're updating the TU support.

I agree with you.  I am going to stick it out.  Although the "support" options have been very frustrating as they deny that there are any issues, I remain hopeful that they will resolve this.  If they can get the systems to work as they advertised, this could be huge for consumers, therefore MyFico as well.  i just wish MyFico Support would be a bit more upfront about what is taking place.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 7 of 8
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I just called them and they said there was nothing they could do even with other monitoring services updating so now I'm waiting for tech support to call me back.

Stinks that it was a no go but I'm still hopeful....

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.