Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling the "free trial" for Score Watch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Canceling the "free trial" for Score Watch

Has anyone else tried to cancel their "free trial" of Score Watch within the 10-day time period?

Can't seem to find the specific instructions/steps, Customer Service was of no help (called twice) and no response to requests via the on-line help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Canceling the "free trial" for Score Watch

I've tried twice online through the message center to cancel and have had no response whatsoever.  I also included my original order number in the first email.  Had my wife call today to cancel and they wouldn't  because they said it is against the law to cancel without talking to me personally.  If we would've known that it was this difficult to cancel this "free trial", we would've opted not to do it.   

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds familiar. I also sent notice of cancelation to the following email address (as per the customer no-service agent) but stil haven't received a response or confirmation. Good grief! Can't wait for the boon-doogle when a charge hits my credit card.

Message 3 of 12
MePlusThree
Established Member

Husband had to call. They did t even give a confirmation number.

FAKOS: TU 663 EX 668 EQ 685
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. MyFico is a scam. I'm ready to report them to BBB. They will make it so difficult for you to cancel. 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No response to emails (direct and/or via the website) regarding requets After over 35min on the phone, was finally able to cancel the "free trial".

What a cluster &%@#.

Message 6 of 12
lovelight
New Visitor

Yeah same BS here. I spent an hour tring to cancel then they told me I couldnt because I didnt do it online & the option was not available, emailed them 3x before 10 day trial was up & thought that was sufficient since I am in nursing finals. They said they had no emails from me?? Wth! When you clearly don't want a membership a company just can't bully you into it because of THEIR broken, scamming system. HORRIBLE customer service & VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!
Message 7 of 12
RunningLilly
New Visitor

I've repeatedly attempted to cancel via that customer dis-service number without success. I can never get a person to come on line after holding for extensive periods of time. I'm sorry that I ever did this "Free Trial". I've just sent in a question via the customer support link but have dim hopes of ever getting a response. Does anyone have any advice?
Message 8 of 12
kit249
New Visitor

Echoing others.  On hold for 30 minutes. Can't cancel online? Not cool. Thankfully, Amex will dispute and wipe out the charge. Cannot recommend this organization.

Message 9 of 12
hintonmj
New Visitor

I had no trouble cancelling using their instructions.

Call: 1-888-577-5978

Wait on the line for someone to pick up (about 1 minute)

Varify your information (2 minutes)

Decline their offer for $9.95/month (unless you want to get this deal)

Whole thing took about 5 minutes. I'm guessing calling the right number instead of going through the general costomer service number is key. Good luck!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.