Did you mean: 

Cancelling My Fico

tag
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Cancelling My Fico

@guiness56 wrote:

@LoveGoodCredit wrote:

Awesome thanks guys!  I am going to look at another service.  If I can stay then I am going to stay here this forum is the best forum I have ever been to and all of your advice is invaluable!   Thanks for the adivce.

Edited:  Where is a good place to get monthly fico scores, anyone?  I can get approved now for the house but I have the option to wait a little bit and do more building.

There is no place for you to purchase all 3 FICO scores.  Experian has not sold their FICO score to the consumer since Feb 2009.

You can get a TU FICO at transunioncs.com but it is a TU98 same as this site.

I believe you can still get the FICO at EQ but it is hard to find.  Or you can get it on this site.

Also, I have been on this site for 5 years and have never purchased anything.  No one has run me off yet.

I've purchased enough for the both of us... Smiley Indifferent

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 11 of 15
Jutz
Valued Contributor

@LoveGoodCredit wrote:

I think my lender pulled a credexpert or something.  What scoring model is that?  it was two months ago when my Transunion was 604 and when they pulled it it was a 599 which was my previous.  NOW Credit Karma showed  HUGE point jump and their vantage score has always matched my TU score to the T at 671.  I am so curious what my fico is.

I would ignore any score that isn't a FICO.  It's not worth the confusion of trying to figure out what one is more accurate.  Your lender pulled a FICO score, literally 90% sure about that.  Credexpert might be a service they use or something.  If it was TU, it was probably TU04, which is not currently for sale to consumers.  There's a chance it was TU08 if they've purchased the updated model, and it was almost definitely not TU98, which is what MyFICO offers with Quarterly Monitoring or purchasing your TU score outright.

COMPLETELY ignore the CreditKarma scores, both "transrisk" (FAKO) and Vantage, which was supposed to be a proprietary model done by the CRAs in an attempt to avoid paying FICO.  It is used by very few lenders, and I would doubt very much your lender used it.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 12 of 15
RN67
Regular Contributor

I'm thinking about cancelling score watch.  I'm so OCD that I usually know what has changed on my report before score watch ever notifies me.  If I had all the money that I have spent in the past 3 months on credit reports, I would never be in debt. Smiley Happy

Starting score (9-29-12)= myfico EQ-562, myfico TU-551, Exp.plus-550
Current score= EQ-732, TU-760, Exp-686
Goal score=775 across the board Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 15
HiLine
Blogger

@webhopper wrote:

There is no need to stop participating in the forum... I went over 6 months without purchasing anything from this site. I didn't need my scores and I get daily 3 bureau reports from another service...

Congrats on turning green! Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 15
stmarysrichard
New Visitor

Do you always have to be a SALESMAN?????????

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.