Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Scorewatch

tag
bmagnant
Valued Member

Cancelling Scorewatch

When I cancelled my subscription was I supposed to lose the reports I had purchased?

I assumed I would lose the reports I got with Scorewatch, but was surprised to ose ALL of my reports.

Brent

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Cancelling Scorewatch

bmagnant wrote:

When I cancelled my subscription was I supposed to lose the reports I had purchased?

I assumed I would lose the reports I got with Scorewatch, but was surprised to ose ALL of my reports.

Brent

Hi bmagnant....It's true that the only reports you're going to lose as a result of canceling will be for the product canceled.

Keep in mind that the FICO Credit Complete and FICO Standard reports expire after 30 days, so that's what may have happened to your other reports. Reports purchased as part of the Suze Orman FICO Kit and FICO Quarterly Monitoring remain available for the life of the product.
Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

bmagnant wrote:

Brent

Hi bmagnant....It's true that the only reports you're going to lose as a result of canceling will be for the product canceled.

Keep in mind that the FICO Credit Complete and FICO Standard reports expire after 30 days, so that's what may have happened to your other reports. Reports purchased as part of the Suze Orman FICO Kit and FICO Quarterly Monitoring remain available for the life of the product.
Message 2 of 13
bmagnant
Valued Member

I did not realize they were only good for 30 days. I am sure that is why I lost my other reports; they were well over 30 days ago. I printed them all out so it isn't a big deal.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 13
Shay1776
New Visitor

I'm trying to cancel my subscription to the 10 day trial. I tried doing through the website link "my subscriptions" and I tried calling to no avail. 

Message 4 of 13
Vvvvv
New Visitor

I'm on hold for over 8 minutes trying to cancel. This is bull.
Message 5 of 13
TxLady

I agree this is bull to try and cancel ScoreWatch. I have been trying to cancel this thing for 3 days (which REQUIRES you to call a 1-888 number to cancel) and I was on hold for over 10 mins each time. Finally, I got a hold of "Joyce"; a horrible person. She was rude and said that some people have to wait 45 MINUTES in order to cancel this service. On top of that, if you read the information box this time is wrong for calling; she said they are there until 6pm Central; BULL. I called during the posted time and NO ONE ANSWERS. Of course, I didn't wait 45 mins - WHAT A RIP-OFF!!! I had to challenge the charge with my credit card after the encounter with Joyce.

Message 6 of 13
unhappywiththiscrap
New Visitor

I recommend calling the regular customer service number at 800.319.4433.  I was on-hold for 30 minutes on the 800 number provided to cancel my subscription, but magically got through right away when calling this number with a "billing question"

Message 7 of 13
tinom1234
New Contributor

I was only on hold for a few minutes...I called in the morning, around 10 am.

EX 758 | EQ 721 | TU 768
Goal: 760+ across the board by May 2015
Gold Delta SkyMiles AMEX $32.8K | Citi Thank You Preferred $7K | Discover It $8.2K | Chase $3K + a few store cards
Message 8 of 13
awal
Regular Contributor

I can confirm that calling the 800.319.4433 listed above was seamless. I was able to cancel my service with just a few minutes of waiting...
Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 9 of 13
matvw
New Visitor

So far, not having good luck with cancellation. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.