Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from single bureau to three bureau

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing from single bureau to three bureau

When I signed up last month I didn't have a fico score for TU so I could only get the single bureau. But now that I have a fico score with all 3 I would like to switch. But if I cancel the single and wait a few days to get the 3 bureau, will it keep my reports from last month so I can compare or do I lose the ones that are there?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Changing from single bureau to three bureau

@Anonymous wrote:

When I signed up last month I didn't have a fico score for TU so I could only get the single bureau. But now that I have a fico score with all 3 I would like to switch. But if I cancel the single and wait a few days to get the 3 bureau, will it keep my reports from last month so I can compare or do I lose the ones that are there?

Hi @Anonymous, I don't have a definitive answer to your question, but Customer Support should be able to help.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time). 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.