Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score only: 3B advanced vs premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score only: 3B advanced vs premier

Taking credit report out of the equation and assuming I am only concerned (at the moment) about changes to my score, specifically as a result of paying down a bunch of credit cards to prep for a mortgage, will both advanced and premier subs provided me with up to date score changes as my balances decrease over the next few weeks? It seems like the actual credit reports are what is available monthly vs quarterly, but the score should be constantly updating, but it isn't exactly clear to me (mainly because I am new to all this).

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Credit Score only: 3B advanced vs premier

@Anonymous wrote:

Taking credit report out of the equation and assuming I am only concerned (at the moment) about changes to my score, specifically as a result of paying down a bunch of credit cards to prep for a mortgage, will both advanced and premier subs provided me with up to date score changes as my balances decrease over the next few weeks? It seems like the actual credit reports are what is available monthly vs quarterly, but the score should be constantly updating, but it isn't exactly clear to me (mainly because I am new to all this).

Yes - the Advanced and Premier will provide you with score changes as your balance changes. There are alert settings for balance changes as well. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.