cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount for husband/wife MyFICO subscription?

tag
IodineNightSky
Regular Contributor

Discount for husband/wife MyFICO subscription?

No idea if this is in the correct forum (mod pls move if not!) ...

I’ve been using the 39.99/month MyFICO subscription for over a year and love it. I want to set my wife up with the same thing for her but am wondering if there is some sort of a discount for hubby/wife combos or if I’m just gonna be stuck paying 80/month.
Current FICO 8s:
EQ: 712 - TU: 719 - EX: 707
Mortgage Ficos: EQ5: 708 - TU4: 729 - EX2: 700
Current Middle Mortgage Score: 708
Goal Scores: 740+

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Discount for husband/wife MyFICO subscription?

@IodineNightSky wrote:
No idea if this is in the correct forum (mod pls move if not!) ...

I’ve been using the 39.99/month MyFICO subscription for over a year and love it. I want to set my wife up with the same thing for her but am wondering if there is some sort of a discount for hubby/wife combos or if I’m just gonna be stuck paying 80/month.

I'm glad you love our product! Currently, we only offer a family plan for our $29.95 product, which offers quarterly credit reports instead of monthly. You can review the details of the family plan here: https://www.myfico.com/products/fico-scores-family-monitoring

Message 2 of 6
IodineNightSky
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the reply! I like the monthly updates so I’ll stick with that plan. Is there a yearly subscription level for that plan where I’d pay 39.99x12 at one time with maybe a small discount? I assume not since I didn’t see it offered on the webpage but since I have your ear...
Current FICO 8s:
EQ: 712 - TU: 719 - EX: 707
Mortgage Ficos: EQ5: 708 - TU4: 729 - EX2: 700
Current Middle Mortgage Score: 708
Goal Scores: 740+

Message 3 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@IodineNightSky wrote:
Thanks for the reply! I like the monthly updates so I’ll stick with that plan. Is there a yearly subscription level for that plan where I’d pay 39.99x12 at one time with maybe a small discount? I assume not since I didn’t see it offered on the webpage but since I have your ear...

You are correct - we don't have a yearly plan. 

Message 4 of 6
rushingjr
Valued Member

@cindy_fico the link takes me to a $49.99 product. I don’t see a $29.99 family offering.
Message 5 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@rushingjr wrote:
@cindy_fico the link takes me to a $49.99 product. I don’t see a $29.99 family offering.

We don't offer a $29.99 family product. The family plan is $49.95. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.