cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:: Do I have to purchase score reports???????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

:: Do I have to purchase score reports???????

My understanding was that for $89.99 myFICO.com service fees I'd get reports from all 3 credit report agensies: TU, Equifax, Experian. After I signed up for 30 day free trial I've learned I have to pay EXTRA to get TU and Experian. Am I missing something? Maybe after 30 day free trial the score in "My purchases" tab section will appear? Sorry for the dumb questions and thx in advance for ur replySmiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: :: Do I have to purchase score reports???????

If I would like to purchase Suze Orman's Platinum pack, do I still have to pay $89.99 plus $49 for Suzes? Or I can chose one or the other?
Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
My understanding was that for $89.99 myFICO.com service fees I'd get reports from all 3 credit report agensies: TU, Equifax, Experian. After I signed up for 30 day free trial I've learned I have to pay EXTRA to get TU and Experian. Am I missing something? Maybe after 30 day free trial the score in "My purchases" tab section will appear? Sorry for the dumb questions and thx in advance for ur replySmiley Happy

The ScoreWatch program only follows Equifax (see below--this is the ad from this site.) Any EX or TU scores and reports will go poof after 30 days, so be sure to print them out. I don't have the Suze product, but my understanding is that it's a one-time pull of all three scores, plus various coaching tips, so there doesn't really sound like an overlap. The handy thing about ScoreWatch is that even though you only get two free (pre-paid) EQ pulls, others are discounted to $10.95. Full price for EX and TU pulls. If you think that you just want a good, thorough one-time set of reports and analyses, you probably don't need ScoreWatch. SW is good for us obsessives!

My understanding is that myFICO would love to offer monitoring and repeat pulls of all three services, but EX and TU won't play. All the services have their own version of this, so I guess they don't want to watch all their customers switch over, in order to get real FICO scores.

And finally, if you need really detailed credit reports, you need to buy each directly from the individual bureaus (including via annualcreditreport.com), not from any monitoring service like myFICO, TrueCredit, CreditWatch, etc. The reports from the services don't have as much detail as the ones you get directly from the CRA's (bureaus), especially on payment history.

. . . . . . . .

Score Watch™
30 day FREE trial available

Try Score Watch FREE for 30 days.
Risk-free!
Learn More

Score Watch™ provides daily monitoring of your Equifax Credit Report and weekly monitoring of your FICO® score, notifies you when you may qualify for better interest rates, delivers alerts when important changes to your score and report are detected, and shows you key factors affecting your FICO score and how lenders views you.

Learn More

Instant online access for 12 monthly payments of $8.95

30-day FREE trial, then 1 annual payment of $89.95
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Than ou, haulingthescoreup! Now after reading your reply, please see if i still get it correct. With myFICO's annual pay of almost $90 I am getting only TWO pulls of my CS report from EQ a year? If i need to check on it more often I need to pay 10.95? Sorry, but I am totally confused Smiley Sad Plus u r saying "Any EX or TU scores and reports will go poof after 30 days" but all I have is ??? marks for my TU and EX scores under "My purchases tab". Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The should give a week FREE of having all 3 scores .....or a TV promo ....I just dont know....1 is....ok. Not sure if im going to do 89.95 again myself.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.