cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ScoreWatch update paid Public Records?

tag
meehan22
Frequent Contributor

Does ScoreWatch update paid Public Records?

I am waiting desperately (its going to kill me) for a couple of updates on my credit report to update as paid. If you pay off a judgement/tax lien will ScoreWatch notify that its been updated to paid when the change goes on my CR? Or will I have to order another copy of my credit report to see that change.  If so I may want to get one ordered. Smiley Happy 

Thanks! 

Wallet: Chase $6,000 - Discover $1,500 - Walmart $2,200 - Voyage FCU $1,300 - Zales $2,300 - Elan Fin: $12,500(AU, reporting) - Chase $8,500 (AU, reporting) 1% UTL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Does ScoreWatch update paid Public Records?

Yes, per the SW Guide it will update for changes to your EQ for tax liens and bks

Message 2 of 3
meehan22
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does ScoreWatch update paid Public Records?

@09Lexie wrote:

Yes, per the SW Guide it will update for changes to your EQ for tax liens and bks

Thanks! Smiley Happy that'll save me the $$ having to order new reports to see that its been done. 

Wallet: Chase $6,000 - Discover $1,500 - Walmart $2,200 - Voyage FCU $1,300 - Zales $2,300 - Elan Fin: $12,500(AU, reporting) - Chase $8,500 (AU, reporting) 1% UTL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.