cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any have 2 MyFico Subscriptions to monitor 2 adults?

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Does any have 2 MyFico Subscriptions to monitor 2 adults?

I have a MyFico Premier plan which I love and I want to monitor my spouse's profile too. There is not a Premier version of the Family plan though. I was curious for those who monitor 2 adults on MyFico do y'all have 2 separate subscriptions or do you use the Family plan or something else all together?800CEA1C-3BB7-454D-ABFC-A8420304D245.jpeg

1C60E330-1E95-4B15-9DF5-CEC9D23D718E.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

Re: Does any have 2 MyFico Subscriptions to monitor 2 adults?

I use the family plan with my wife and two children and have been doing so for a little over 2 years now. Never had any issues.

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 2 of 6
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

2 seperate subscriptions

Thank you for this info!

Message 3 of 6
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@mmajer4211 wrote:

I use the family plan with my wife and two children and have been doing so for a little over 2 years now. Never had any issues.

Ok, awesome! Thank you for this info! 

Message 4 of 6
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

I use 2 separate Accounts.  With the exception of an issue with my Equifax score for the past year. My DW and I have been happy customers since 2014.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 5 of 6
TheBrodster

Great question!

My wife and I had two seperate plans as we used premier.  She is tied to all but one of my cards and me to all but one of hers.  There was a gap in the scores as I have way more credit than she does, so use of her cards really hits utilization.  However, both sets of scores pretty much flucuated in unison, just larger swings for her.  We dropped her subscription for now. 

I definitely wish they had a Premier Family Plan.  We get texts from all our creditors and bank accounts for any changes.  Would just be nice to see her scores with as much detail as well as her report, as well as the additonal identity monitoring.  If we look to move and buy a new house, we will likely re-up her account for a few months.

FICO® ULTIMATE 3B Member since 2018-12
FICO SCORE 8
Starting scores: 765, 771, 740
Current scores:  827, 819, 826
Goal scores:       830, 830, 830

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.