Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped CCT and might pickup MyFICO

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Dropped CCT and might pickup MyFICO

I got my 3 scores today and just noticed they alternate monthly between Fico8 and Plus Score. I read here that the Plus Score is FAKO but they just happen to match my FICO 8 that Walmart 's site gave me for TU. Not sure what that means.

It's because of this that I cancelled that service. It's good till 5-22 so I have time. I have a question though. I know my scores will only get updated quarterly with myFICO but will they update when there are changes? and if so, is that for all 3? For example, let's say I get my scores on Monday and I get a new card or inquiry and it changes one of my reports, will I get noticed of the change only or will it update that report and score too?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Dropped CCT and might pickup MyFICO

Disregard. I found my question in another thread, but its not answered there either lol

Updated 1-25-18
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 11
elim
Senior Contributor

I have used CCT for a year and it has always been Fico8. I pull EX every day.

Message 4 of 11
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Yeah I have decided to go back to CCT. The lack of responses in here and the other myFICO product threads makes me question the support. And for more money, I would expect better. I wonder why CCT doesn’t fix that “glitch”?

Updated 1-25-18
Message 5 of 11
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you see this one: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Question-on-CCT-credit-score/td-p/4571444

Thanks, CAP!!

Thank you, no I had not seen that. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 6 of 11
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@elim wrote:

I have used CCT for a year and it has always been Fico8. I pull EX every day.

Do you get the reduced rate or do you pay the full $21.95 a month? Also, my Experian report and score are always FICO 8 through CCT but the 3- Bureau report alternates like what is mentioned in the posted thread link above. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 7 of 11
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Honestly, dont pay attention to the wording when it says PLUS SCORE. It really is your FICO score. I still see the switch from FICO to PLUS once in a while. It seems they have not yet resolved that glitch.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called MyFiCO support and the MF rep came out and flat out admitted that they don't get the information as fast as CCT/Experian Direct does. He blamed CCT/Experian or this. The only advantage I can see with MyFICO services is the additional scores and variants besides the base FICO8 that CCT/Experian Direct provides. I even admitted to the MF rep that I'll probably be cancelling their service because of this. Just waiting for MF to finally get the Auto Loan payment updates (the trigger for the call) before I run my 'free' 3B report and then I'm going to cancel. If I feel the need for all the extra scores before a major inquiry/loan/etc I can purchase the one-time 3B report for a fixed fee as the monitoring / alert for the subscription seems to be quite substandard when looking at the alternatives.
Message 9 of 11
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just called MyFiCO support and the MF rep came out and flat out admitted that they don't get the information as fast as CCT/Experian Direct does. He blamed CCT/Experian or this. The only advantage I can see with MyFICO services is the additional scores and variants besides the base FICO8 that CCT/Experian Direct provides. I even admitted to the MF rep that I'll probably be cancelling their service because of this. Just waiting for MF to finally get the Auto Loan payment updates (the trigger for the call) before I run my 'free' 3B report and then I'm going to cancel. If I feel the need for all the extra scores before a major inquiry/loan/etc I can purchase the one-time 3B report for a fixed fee as the monitoring / alert for the subscription seems to be quite substandard when looking at the alternatives.

Ok, maybe it is just me being skeptical but a new visitor with 3 posts (all of which are pitching CCT/Experian and bashing MF) really throws up a red flag for me. I mean, I don't work for either of them and I don't have either of them right now. And I don't really care where you get your reports but your posting smells like troll posts. I am hoping that is not the case but we shall see. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.