cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications subjects are wrong......

ilzhoefer
Frequent Contributor

Email notifications subjects are wrong......

I just received an email notification from myfico.com that states: "Alert, you account balance has increased...."

So I click on the message to open it up and then it states, "The monthly balance reported for your mortgage account(s) has changed.".

Yeah, it went down and not up like your subject line stated. None of my balances increased.

After many years on here I have cancelled my subscription which will end in May.

So I have to ask myself if this subject line was a honest mistake or is it purposeful to get those who have cancelled their subscriptions to purchase the product again to make sure their credit and balances are correct.

Luckily my subscriptoin ends in a few days, so I can still check to make sure everything is ok.

I just hope this was a honest typo mistake......

Just fyi.....

Cheers,

David

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cindy_FICO
Administrator

Re: Email notifications subjects are wrong......

@ilzhoefer wrote:

I just received an email notification from myfico.com that states: "Alert, you account balance has increased...."

So I click on the message to open it up and then it states, "The monthly balance reported for your mortgage account(s) has changed.".

Yeah, it went down and not up like your subject line stated. None of my balances increased.

After many years on here I have cancelled my subscription which will end in May.

So I have to ask myself if this subject line was a honest mistake or is it purposeful to get those who have cancelled their subscriptions to purchase the product again to make sure their credit and balances are correct.

Luckily my subscriptoin ends in a few days, so I can still check to make sure everything is ok.

I just hope this was a honest typo mistake......

Just fyi.....

Cheers,

David

Hi David - Our team looked into it and yes, this is a bug. Thanks for notifying us. Look out for a PM from our product team for further information.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.