Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Scorewatch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax Scorewatch

I purchased Scorewatch from Equifax a week ago.  I read and read trying to figure out which product I needed...I just wanted to be able to monitor my score.  I keep checking my account and I am not sure how often they update my score...it hasn't updated since I ordered it.  I am paying monthly so is it just once a month??  

I don't think I am getting my $9.00 worth!  I guess you get what you pay for.  Does anyone know of a cheap way to keep an eye on my score?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Scorewatch

Sorry I missed that post...there's a lot of great info on here....I've spent all morning reading.

Thanks!!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased all three reports from EQ and received the reports and my score from EQ.  That was on 07/01/07.  I have gotten 3 alerts but no change in my credit score.  I called today and asked how soon it would show up on my credit report after making a payment last week on a balance.  The company I paid on my balance said they were reporting it on the weekend.  EQ said it could take up to 30 days for my payment to show up.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have anyone used CreditCheck Basic?  Advertises credit reports and scores for all 3 CRA at anytime you desire.
Message 5 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

fako
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.