Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian not updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian not updating

None of my scores have updated.. No alerts nothing. Usually i get some kind of notification daily. At first i thought it was my phone. I checked it on a desktop & still no update. I'm assuming now that's happening a lot?

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I'm not getting score updates for experian or equafax even though they have updated elsewhere. I'm probably going to cancel this service.

has anyone tried transUnions credit monitoring? They say they do score updates.

I love experian but they don't do score updates. Experian also doesn't do monthly 3 report updates any more.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay then its not just me! After i got my new report.. nothing has happened. & i'm so confused. I emailed tech support & i got a broad reply that they update as new info updates. But I don't think its working at all

Message 13 of 21
nmk94
Regular Contributor

It's been updating ok for me lately. myFICO is only as good as the data the CRAs feed it when it comes to monitoring. Because it's FICO, I'd thought they'd get the data right away, but there is some lag. But as of now I still see it being better than comparable services because I think they're 3B report is the best, and I like the UI more than the others.

1/24 - EX 831 | EQ 830 | TU 824
12/22 - EX 794 | EQ 799 | TU 741
9/20 - EX 726 | EQ 710 | TU 720
8/20 - EX 686 | EQ 678 | TU 675
7/20 - EX 671 | EQ 657 | TU 659
04/20 - EX 649 | EQ 645 | TU 661
11/17 - EX 614 | EQ 626 | TU 612
Goal - EX 750 | EX 750 | TU 750
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am here after contacting MyFico and after attempting to contact Experian to get a live person--no such luck with Experian. My habits over the past year have been consistent as far as paying my bills, keeping my utilization between 1-5%, etc. This was in an effort to raise my scores. Experian has not updated my score since December 2020. I receive alerts from this (positive activity), but no score change. Equifax updates more often and Transunion as well, although they have been inconsistent also. It's frustrating not being able to reach a live human about this. 

Message 15 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am here after contacting MyFico and after attempting to contact Experian to get a live person--no such luck with Experian. My habits over the past year have been consistent as far as paying my bills, keeping my utilization between 1-5%, etc. This was in an effort to raise my scores. Experian has not updated my score since December 2020. I receive alerts from this (positive activity), but no score change. Equifax updates more often and Transunion as well, although they have been inconsistent also. It's frustrating not being able to reach a live human about this. 

Hi @Anonymous, I'm sorry you're having issues.  Those of us on the forums are customers like you but you should be able to reach someone at myFICO Customer Service who can help.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

I'll also tag our admin @FICO_Admin to see if she can help.

Message 16 of 21
FICO_Admin
Administrator

Hi @Anonymous  -- the best thing to do if you are a myfico customer is to call customer care.  

The only other recommendation is that if you have an actual error to dispute in your credit report, you can dispute.

https://www.myfico.com/credit-education/faq/credit-reports/correcting-credit-report-errors

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but I already contacted them. 

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and thanks. Yes, I contacted them already. I was hoping that someone else had luck with reaching a live person at Experian. Thanks, again. 

Message 19 of 21
Acc-Risk
Contributor

Came here today to research MyFico as my Experian account hasn't updated since May, only to find out it's happening here as well. This is pretty frustrating as it's not an insignificant amount of money to lose each month for no service. I think i may just cancel completely and revisit when the forums are free of these reports of broken systems. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.