Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian

I found an old thread about people experiencing trouble with experian update through myfico. I seem to be having the same issue. Eqifax and TransUnion are correct in updating however, nothing will trigger a change unless I purchase a new report. I called customer service and they said everything is ok with the system and my options were to purchase a single report from experian or be patient and wait. Does anyone have experience with this issue? And if you have what did you do to fix the situation.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian

You can try getting the score from your credit cards. I haven't received an update to my scores in a while. Credit Karma has up to date information. If they were to offer a premium service, I would sign up.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian

My Experian FICO score improved by 21points over a week age, and it still hasn't shown up on MyFico. My TU and EQ report to MyFico in a timely manner. However, I do remember reading something (from here, probably) that Experian's monthy update is the Saturday after the first full week of the month.

ETA: Yes, I know this is an old post - but I thought I'd chime in with my experience anyway.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.