Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

@_sidhe_ wrote:

@lonelyisland wrote:

I would guess that its probably wrong in the *one* location that is says just EQ, instead of the myriad other places it says all three.

Hopefully a mod will weigh in shortly. 

I think myFico has it all screwed up,because I've also seen the price listed as $19.95 per month (when I signed up) and as $29.95 per month when I went back to the site to login from my desktop. It's not that it's "one location", because that "one place" is literally telling you what you get. I don't necessarily trust a CSR that's trying to upsell something. I don't know what's going on, but I know what the site itself is telling me now that I've bougt the service (which is not what I was promised to receive for $19.95 per month).

I don't know if the programers are high or what. Smiley Happy

The $29.99 includes identity monitoring. Its a seperate product and considered an upgrade to the $19.99 product. 

Message 31 of 424
EW800
Valued Contributor

_sidhe_ wrote:  I think myFico has it all screwed up,....

My personal opinion is that this is the best change we have seen in MyFico in years (I've been a subscriber since 2008).  I am confident that they will get some of these small issues resolved quickly.  Having score alerts for all three CRA's is HUGE in my opinion.  

In a perfect world I would love to see the option of obtaining FICO 04 scores as well - perhaps one day....

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 32 of 424
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

_sidhe_ wrote:  I think myFico has it all screwed up,....

My personal opinion is that this is the best change we have seen in MyFico in years (I've been a subscriber since 2008).  I am confident that they will get some of these small issues resolved quickly.  Having score alerts for all three CRA's is HUGE in my opinion.  

In a perfect world I would love to see the option of obtaining FICO 04 scores as well - perhaps one day....

I also really like the redesign, with exception to the Alerts page.  Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 424
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

Before I take the plunge and upgrade in the morning from Score Watch to the new 3 Score Monitoring for $19.95 a month, can someone please verify that this service actually provides ongoing FICO score change alerts and updates for all 3 scores, not just EQ? I want to make sure that esentially, I am getting the same thing I had with Score Watch for EQ, but for TU and EX as well now. 

If this is in fact the case, and this new product gives you all 3 FICO scores, monitors for changes to the scores and updates and tracks them...............it is the best thing since sliced bread............and believe me, I LOVE SLICED BREAD! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you. 

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 34 of 424
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Divaofsongs wrote:

Before I take the plunge and upgrade in the morning from Score Watch to the new 3 Score Monitoring for $19.95 a month, can someone please verify that this service actually provides ongoing FICO score change alerts and updates for all 3 scores, not just EQ? I want to make sure that esentially, I am getting the same thing I had with Score Watch for EQ, but for TU and EX as well now. 

If this is in fact the case, and this new product gives you all 3 FICO scores, monitors for changes to the scores and updates and tracks them...............it is the best thing since sliced bread............and believe me, I LOVE SLICED BREAD! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you. 

I loved sliced bread, too!  Smiley Happy   

I believe this is to be much like we were getting with SW, but all three CRA's instead of just EQ.  I believe I have read that there is at least one difference,  which I believe was something about TU not reporting balance changes, or something like that.  Someone can correctly if I am wrong.  I did do the upgrade yesterday, so obviously have not seen any EXP or TU alerts come through yet, therefore I cannot say for sure that everything else is the same, however it sounds like it should be.  

In my case, if it does as they claim, it is well worth $20 a month to me.  I am rebuilding, therefore have been pretty much anal about my scores in the last two years.  I am hopeful that this is a real good shot in the arm!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 35 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I'm Karin and a myFICO team member. We’re always interested in getting new ideas from our users. Can you help me understand why would you want the older score version? 

Message 36 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

<<Mod weighing in>> As lonelyisland and EW800 and others have correctly concluded, the FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring product DOES include tracking of your FICO score across ALL 3 CRA's. Sorry for the confusion - we're aware of the issue and will be fixing that display issue in the Member Center's "Your Subscription" area shortly. Cat Happy

Message 37 of 424
JLK93
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, I'm Karin and a myFICO team member. We’re always interested in getting new ideas from our users. Can you help me understand why would you want the older score version? 

Some people want the FICO 04 score because it is used for mortgages.

Message 38 of 424
mrldp40
Established Contributor

this new service is the best idea ive seen myfico come up with  , its actually unbelieveable ,thank yall so much for making myfico affordable .  i suggest not reverting back to fico 04 models the current model your useing is dead on with my creditors 

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 39 of 424
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@_sidhe_ wrote:

I think myFico has it all screwed up,because I've also seen the price listed as $19.95 per month (when I signed up) and as $29.95 per month when I went back to the site to login from my desktop. It's not that it's "one location", because that "one place" is literally telling you what you get. I don't necessarily trust a CSR that's trying to upsell something. I don't know what's going on, but I know what the site itself is telling me now that I've bougt the service (which is not what I was promised to receive for $19.95 per month).

I don't know if the programers are high or what. Smiley Happy

I think that you are the one who has it all screwed up. It seems like the most prudent thing to do is get facts straight before posting rants publicly, which may be embarrassing to oneself when the facts become more clear...... but having said that, everyone should do what is right for them. Some thrive on controversy.

Now then. I am so f-ing happy that this service is available. I upgraded as soon as I found out about it. I called customer service to upgrade, and I was given a refund on unused scorewatch time, and then went online and added this product for 19.95 (there is a 3 month minimum, but it's not due upfront)--5 bucks more than SW, for a service that is like having SW across all three ficos. This is awesome, and it looks awesome too! Now we just need to get spell check on the forums..... Smiley Wink    Anyway, thank you myfico! I am supremely satisfied!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 40 of 424
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.