Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

this is for the administrator, will the mobile app get the bugs fixed too? I use it all the same and I am disappointed I can not review my reports and info on the mobile app. 

Message 41 of 424
sdwalt
Regular Contributor

This is killer and if it works right will be the best product out there. I am going to cancel my USAA service and just have this. For five more dollars a month then SW, it is well worth it. I called and upgraded today and it was fast and painless.

Message 42 of 424
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@sdwalt wrote:

This is killer and if it works right will be the best product out there. I am going to cancel my USAA service and just have this. For five more dollars a month then SW, it is well worth it. I called and upgraded today and it was fast and painless.

This is the exact thing that I did...hahaha.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 43 of 424
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happier than a vampire at an overstocked blood bank! I called today and upgraded to this service and I am just estatic. It is funny how something as simple as being able to watch all 3 of my FICO scores increase and improve as I rebuild and recover from my BK, can bring me such joy.

I have a feeling there are going to be countless posts in the near future with experiments being conducted on the change in scores based on a myriad of parameters such as utilization, adding or paying off an installment loan, or having one card report a balance and all others at zero, etc. I am sure it will prove to be not only fun, but informative.

It will also be nice to see the score effect of baddies dropping off as they age off my report, or when I pay off/pay down my auto loan, etc. I am just so excited!

@ the admins: If I could just make a couple of suggestions (it never hurts to try).................. It would be nice if there was some sort of red flag to indicate which tradelines are having a negative effect on the FICO score. This is a feature on the FICO Standard reports and I find it to be very useful. How hard would it be to add this feature to the reports provided for this service?

Also, how hard would it be to add the DOFD to any accounts with a negative indicator on a credit report? This would be nice to have so I can estimate when it will be falling off, and more importantly, so I can verify the accuracy of the DOFD. I have recently found that several of my accounts had an incorrect DOFD reporting, especially on the collections, and disputing those and having them corrected to show the correct DOFD resulted in the fall off date being way sooner that what it would have been if I did not dispute it for accuracy of DOFD.

Thank you MyFICO.com for such a wonderful product, and great community. This whole website has been invaluable this past year as I am recovering from my BK. I would have had no idea how to even begin to rebuild without this great community. I love MyFICO.com. Heart

EDIT: I just looked at my 3 Bureau Report and under the "credit at a glance" tab, there is a line for accounts with "negative indicators" but I do not see anywhere on the report that indicates which accounts are the ones that have negative indicators. Is there a way to add some sort of indication so we know which accounts fall into this category?

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 44 of 424
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, I'm Karin and a myFICO team member. We’re always interested in getting new ideas from our users. Can you help me understand why would you want the older score version? 

Hi Karin,  

The older version, FICO 04, is the version used by nearly all mortgage lenders.  FICO 08 is great, however for those seeking a mortgage in the future can find 04 to be much more useful.  Any chance you can inquire about this possibility?

Thanks.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 45 of 424
ddemari
Super Contributor

U can buy your fico04 from equifax.com

Its their powerscore
Message 46 of 424
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

this is for the administrator, will the mobile app get the bugs fixed too? I use it all the same and I am disappointed I can not review my reports and info on the mobile app. 

Hey Ddemari - 

I posted a few bugs I found on the mobile website on a seperate thread called "Mobile Bugs" If you add anything else you saw, I bet they will get this stuff fixed faster Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/Mobile-Website-Bug/td-p/3368915

Message 47 of 424
mrldp40
Established Contributor

i agree DOFD   would be  very helpful 

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 48 of 424
ddemari
Super Contributor

Done and Done Smiley Happy 

Message 49 of 424
EW800
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
U can buy your fico04 from equifax.com

Its theirpowerscore

Correct.  I purchase it from them (EQ) about every 60 days.  I would rather purchase it from MyFico if it were available.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 50 of 424
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.