Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Quarterly Monitoring???

tag
oneilldn
Contributor

FICO Quarterly Monitoring???

Hello All, have a question, I'm looking into subscribing for this service, but I want 2 clear some doubts. I understand that it'll monitor your TU Fico score quarterly. But, what about if my score change? Would I have to wait until the end of the quarter to see my new score and the reason why?

Thanks...

02/2009- EQ 502/TU 516/EX 499
11/2009- EQ 701/TU 709/EX 721(fako)
03/2011- EQ 719/TU 729/EX 733 (by lender)

'NEVER GIVE UP"
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: FICO Quarterly Monitoring???

oneilldn wrote:

Helo Barry,

Is there another service that will alert me at the moment if my fico with TU change? Kind of like score watch with EQ?

Thanks.

Message Edited by oneilldn on 03-09-2009 03:43 PM

Wish there was, oneilldn! Smiley Sad Sorry, but myFICO only offers that kind of monitoring for Equifax scores.
Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

oneilldn wrote:

Hello All, have a question, I'm looking into subscribing for this service, but I want 2 clear some doubts. I understand that it'll monitor your TU Fico score quarterly. But, what about if my score change? Would I have to wait until the end of the quarter to see my new score and the reason why?

Thanks...

Hi oneilldn...Yes, you're notified at the end of the quarter of any TU FICO score and other credit report changes.
Message 2 of 5
oneilldn
Contributor

Helo Barry,

Is there another service that will alert me at the moment if my fico with TU change? Kind of like score watch with EQ?

Thanks.

02/2009- EQ 502/TU 516/EX 499
11/2009- EQ 701/TU 709/EX 721(fako)
03/2011- EQ 719/TU 729/EX 733 (by lender)

'NEVER GIVE UP"
Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

oneilldn wrote:

Helo Barry,

Thanks.

Wish there was, oneilldn! Smiley Sad Sorry, but myFICO only offers that kind of monitoring for Equifax scores.
Message 4 of 5
slarano
Frequent Contributor

You could, technically, cancel QM at the end of the month, then sign back up again to get an updated score and report. This way you don't get hit twice with a subscription charge. I've never really seen the point of paying monthly for the QM service, since it really just gives you your updated report/score every four months.
ImageImageImage

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.