Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Webinar

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Webinar

I just recieved an e-mail about the upcoming webinar, to explain some changes on the FICO reports.  That is a problem for me and I am sure fior many others. The problem arises with the time of day. Hopefully this webinar will be avaliable to download and view at our convience ( in the evening ). It has been a while since I have ordered my reports. With the alert to how the reports look, I feel I need to put it off untill I can fully understand the content.

Thanks,
Denart

I just recieved an e-mail about the upcoming webinar, to explain some changes on the FICO reports.  That is a problem for me and I am sure fior many others. The problem arises with the time of day. Hopefully this webinar will be avaliable to download and view at our convience ( in the evening ). It has been a while since I have ordered my reports. With the alert to how the reports look, I feel I need to put it off untill I can fully understand the content.

Thanks,
Denart

I posted this in another thread..posting again in case it was placed here or there in the wrong place

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.