cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fair Isaac is the 4th credit bureau-will make it my mission to have them stop sham.

tag
dharma19

Fair Isaac is the 4th credit bureau-will make it my mission to have them stop sham.

For years Fair Isaac has been getting away with reporting information directly to third parties for profit, while maintaing that the information came from one or more of the three bureaus.  Nothing could be further from the truth. Today I have proven that FICO is indeed the fourth credit bureau within the meaning of the FCRA.  They have put their own spin on my credit report and then when I questioned it, told me to go to Experian, who didn't even have the same information.  The problem is that MyFico misinterprets how to key information provided by the 3 credit bureaus, and in my case the results have been catastrophic.  I intend to request punitive damages when I litigate this. I have exhausted all attempts to speak to MyFico employees, who were ignorant of the law and the proper wlllay to code certain credit transactions.  To tell a consumer to dispute THEIR credit score and report with ANOTHER company is ridiculous.  I am an attorney of thirty years experience and am shocked at the ignorance shown by this company.  They have operated under the radar as the fourth major reporting bureau and even brags the same on the website, but will not take disputes regarding alleged inaccuracies?  Please......Thinking of a class action suit but will start my journey alone now.  I will file with every agency and will file in Federal Court.

All of you who have not been subject to incorrect and inaccurate reporting of your credit data will not understand, but their serious misreporting and refusal to even check facts while telling me to go to Experian, who doesn't even have the info MyFico is reporting, is cold.   Good luck to you all in your credit repair.  

MyFico---I paid for this membership.  I suppose you will revoke it when someone speaks the truth.  See ya in Court.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.