Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Premier PLEASE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Family Premier PLEASE!

I've been a myfico member for two years now.  Great product.

Switched to the family plan (technically a downgrade for me) so I could get my wife on myfico too.  The rep told me there may be a family premier in the works.... this was a year ago.

PLEASE PLEASE add a family premier option!  We want our reports every month! Preferably without buying two subscribions... I end up giving additional money to Ex every month so I can at least get a 3b once a month while still getting the other FICO variants at least once.per quarter.  

PLEASE - Family Premier!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: Family Premier PLEASE!

I agree with you! I need MyFico to add a premier version to their Family Plan!  I love getting my 3 bureau reports each month. I want to be able to do the same for my wife also without having to buy 2 separate premier memberships!

Message 2 of 6
Draperplan

+10000 My family would definitely take advantage of a Family Premier plan. MyFICO, please consider this.. some of us have been members many years and woud love to have this option for our spouse/children. Thanks!

EQ768 | EX758 | TU768 (Goal: 800+ FICO)
CSP $18,600 | CFU $9,500 | BoA $12,000 |
UTL: 18% | DTI: 32%
Message 3 of 6
TheBrodster

Absolutely would get onboard.  Especially if it was only $10/mo more.  

FICO® ULTIMATE 3B Member since 2018-12
FICO SCORE 8
Starting scores: 765, 771, 740
Current scores:  827, 819, 826
Goal scores:       830, 830, 830

Message 4 of 6
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

I'd switch from credit.com's ExtraCredit to a Family Premier plan in a heart beat.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 5 of 6
Impress
Established Member

One more for a family premiere plan.  I want to get a premiere membership for each family member but cannot justify the cost.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.