Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico family package questions...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico family package questions...

Unsure if this is the correct section for this (sorry if it's not!) -- I'm considering shelling out some cash for the family package, because it seems like a good deal AND my SO and I are still in the process of trying to find a house, and i want to know what the lenders are seeing when they pull his report. I'm simply curious about my own report, but my SO is going in on this mortgage thing alone (my scores are too low right now). Question time: with the quarterly family package: do you get updates when your balances go down, or collections are deleted, or inquiries fall off? Does it update you in real time when your scores go up/down? Or with it being "quarterly", do you only get these notifications once every 3 months...?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

Re: Fico family package questions...

@Anonymous wrote:

Unsure if this is the correct section for this (sorry if it's not!) -- I'm considering shelling out some cash for the family package, because it seems like a good deal AND my SO and I are still in the process of trying to find a house, and i want to know what the lenders are seeing when they pull his report. I'm simply curious about my own report, but my SO is going in on this mortgage thing alone (my scores are too low right now). Question time: with the quarterly family package: do you get updates when your balances go down, or collections are deleted, or inquiries fall off? Does it update you in real time when your scores go up/down? Or with it being "quarterly", do you only get these notifications once every 3 months...?

I have the family plan with my wife and my two children. I get realtime notfications about each of the updates you listed. The only thing that you are restricted to quarterly is the full, updated report. For instance, if a collection drops off and your score changes you will get an alert that the collection dropped off, an alert that your score changed, and you'll see the change in your score but you won't see the update on your actual credit report unless you pay for an updated one or wait until your next one is available. 

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 2 of 3
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Fico family package questions...

@mmajer4211 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the family plan with my wife and my two children. I get realtime notfications about each of the updates you listed. The only thing that you are restricted to quarterly is the full, updated report. For instance, if a collection drops off and your score changes you will get an alert that the collection dropped off, an alert that your score changed, and you'll see the change in your score but you won't see the update on your actual credit report unless you pay for an updated one or wait until your next one is available. 

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.