Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trial & Subscription Question

tag
Paradosi
New Visitor

Free Trial & Subscription Question

I applied for a free trial yesterday, and got "We were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt" after the attempt. I called the number they provided me with earlier and they mentioned that I can't get a credit score with no credit(my mistake for assuming checking bank account at least gives you some sort of history).

Afterwards, I was going to cancel my 10 day trial but it wasn't showing up on the "my subscriptions" page. Kinda confused, does it mean one was never even started and I won't be charged after 10 days?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Free Trial & Subscription Question

Hi and Welcome to the forums,

Sorry but a checking account doesnt report to the CRA's. 

in order for a FICO  score to be calculated, a credit report must contain these minimum requirements:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Mods dont have access to customers files, I dont know if charges were made or not.I would suggest contacting the customer service, about this.

Phone:1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.