Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had CC Fraud, Issue entering new CC

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Had CC Fraud, Issue entering new CC

We had fraud on our auto billed CC and are having an issue with DW's subscription.  After many day of attempts, we were finally able to update the CC info but it has not charged the card.  She is unable to download her latest report at the moment.

She called customer service today and they said to cancel the subscription and start a new one???  She can still log in  but can't pull her 8-28-2020 3B report.  

In my case, I had to update my CC a week ago also being that both accounts were on auto pay with the same card but I was able to enter the new card and pull my updated 3b report right away.

Any thoughts?  It would suck to lose her history.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Had CC Fraud, Issue entering new CC

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

We had fraud on our auto billed CC and are having an issue with DW's subscription.  After many day of attempts, we were finally able to update the CC info but it has not charged the card.  She is unable to download her latest report at the moment.

She called customer service today and they said to cancel the subscription and start a new one???  She can still log in  but can't pull her 8-28-2020 3B report.  

In my case, I had to update my CC a week ago also being that both accounts were on auto pay with the same card but I was able to enter the new card and pull my updated 3b report right away.

Are you having issues updating the CC? Did your wife's account have a "past due"? or you updated it before your subscription renewed?

Message 2 of 4
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Are you having issues updating the CC? Did your wife's account have a "past due"? or you updated it before your subscription renewed?

At first it would not let us enter new CC info.  Now the new info is in there but still get the "you have X number of days until..."  I was hoping it would just charge the new card so she can keep going. 

Both my and her accounts had failed payments due to the new card number that we were issued.  I had to go around and change everything that was auto billed on that account.  As I mentioned earlier, my MF account just billed anew when I changed card info but hers is "stuck".

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 4
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Sent you a PM

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.