cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone else had trouble purchasing myFICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone else had trouble purchasing myFICO?

I would like to see my FICO Score 9 from TransUnion. I have tried to purchase myFICO Preimum subscription.

Apparently, I don't have enough credit history with Equifax, so my purchase did not go through. The only credit I have is through Discover and it is over two years old. I have checked my annual credit report on the official website and chatted with Discover and everything appears to be in order with all three credit bureaus. I have also called Equifax and everything appears to be in order.

Has this problem happened to anyone else? How did you fix it? I have attempted to call myFICO support but we have been unable to fix the problem. I would like to see myFICO Score 9 from TransUnion if that's possible.

I appreciate anyone who can help me with this issue.

P.s. I apologize to the moderators if this question is question is in the wrong section.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Has anyone else had trouble purchasing myFICO?

@Anonymous  when you look at your report on credit karma, do you see your account on EQ? 

Either EQ or myFico  have been very glitchy for me in the last week or so, I am getting notifications of scoring changes but dashboard is staying same, so I really cannot tell if "error" is on EQ side or myFico side  

Also, since you're only interested in TU, have you tried purchasing a single report for TU  vs Premium?  

Additionally, if nothing works, and customer service cannot help you, you can try Extra credit  , they have a free trial. If you encounter issues there too, you'll know it's EQ glitch 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Remedios, thank you for responding. Yes, on credit karma I do see my account on EQ. I will also tell you that you are not the only person having problems. On April 6, (the day after I attempted to purchase myFICO), I noticed that my EQ account had suddenly dropped from it’s usual score to “no score”, saying that my credit was too new, which is inaccurate. TransUnion was fine, so it’s not just you. The issue has since fixed itself and everything appears normal on credit karma.

I hadn’t considered purchasing a single TU report because the information indicated that FICO Score 9 was not included. I would be happy to purchase a single report as long as I can see the Score 9. I’d also be happy to sign up for Extra credit and let you know if I have a problem. I’m attempting to apply for a specific credit card and they have indicated that they use FICO Score 9 with TransUnion, so that is my goal. Please let me know if you need additional information.

Message 3 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Let me go see if a single report contains 9s 

Message 4 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Okay, so I bought a single EQ report in 2020, and Fico 9 is definitely present. 

The only thing about it, it's in a different place now. Youd go to your scores tab, click on Credit Cards, and it's there 🤷‍♀️ 

Screenshot_20220408-080337_Chrome.jpg

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for this information. I will try Extra credit or purchase the single report from TU and let you know by tomorrow.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Remedios , I just wanted to let you know that I was able to sign up for Extra Credit yesterday and I also purchased a one-time report for TU. Both are able to give me my FICO score 9. Also, Extra Credit is able to give me my FICO Score 9 from EQ with no problem. This means there is very likely a problem on myFICO's end, especially since everything appears to be working fine on Credit Karma today. Thank you very much for helping me with this problem.

Message 7 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous You're welcome. 

Good luck with your application!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.