cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the 3 Bureau montioring product been fixed yet?

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Has the 3 Bureau montioring product been fixed yet?

Im reading some threads that everyone is getting alerts on time then others saying they are lagging.

Is this product worth the 3 month committment right now or should new users hold off on it?

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has the 3 Bureau montioring product been fixed yet?

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

Im reading some threads that everyone is getting alerts on time then others saying they are lagging.

Is this product worth the 3 month committment right now or should new users hold off on it?

I can't tell you wether you should get it or not or if you'll be happy with it.  I can tell you that my 3 month minimum was over in November and I'm still subscribed. I like knowing all my ficos and watching the score move and trying to make good sense of it all. If you're looking for real time info and up to the minute scores you won't get it. I don't at least and I never have. For example my TU fico went up 5 points for inquiries falling off I assume. I haven't pulled my TU recently but Credit Karma notified me of inquiries coming off and My Walmart TU score went up 5 points at this time.

So on January 1st my Walmart fico went up 5 points in relation to this inquiry thing. Myfico just notified me of this on January 5th and the score matched the Walmart score I got on January 1. Last night my Barclay cards reported to at least Exp. (that's the only report I checked) and I still haven't got an alert from myfico of a balance change or score change and probably won't until mid day tomorrow or the next day. The score alerts seem to have gotten better. When I first signed up I'd go weeks without a score change and wouldn't see it until something happened that triggered an alert. Then I would get the score update way after the score changed.  That seems to be a little better now and other aspects are definitely smoother.

Bottom line I guess is if you like to know your ficos and you're not worried about seeing it days after it changes you'll like it. If you think you can open it up to see your fico score at that minute in real time and app off it you'll be disappointed. As I said in another post, the updates are coming more often now but they come a couple days after the event for me. If I wasn't as ocd as I am about reporting dates and checking reports and stuff I'd probably not even know they were late. It's still a good tool for knowing your Fico's and seeing how the score changes with certain events, albeit a couple days late. I honestly don't think it'll get any better than it is now, for what it's worth.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ironically it only worked for me from Dec 5th - Jan 5th which is the month following my cancellation date. Before then I had maybe one or two alerts a month, sometimes none at all. After cancellation date I had alerts coming out of my ears O.o So I really couldnt say if it has gotten better, too wary of wasting money again to sign up a second time. Discover and Barclay have been more reliable for me even though its only a TU score. CK has been more reliable than this with updating accurate information for TU and now EQ weekly (for free) but I pay no attention to the FAKO scores. EX information updates whenever I check my report online directly with Experian (daily if I choose, also free) so I dont see a need to sign up for this again. If I need my EQ and EX scores in the future I'll likely purchase each separately. As stated above if your looking for real time and/or consistent alerts its doubtful. Good luck!
Message 3 of 5
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I upgraded my EQ ScoreWatch to the three bureau product about a month ago. At first I was still only getting EQ alerts and I was one of the people who posted to wonderif it was working. I've since gotten one EX alert and two on TU. Both TU alerts have been vague and uninformative about their reasons (but they've both been in the upward direction for score, so I'll take them!). The product is working, though.

Message 4 of 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

It was a rough start for me, however I can say that over the last thirty days or so it appears the product is working much better! Smiley Happy
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.