Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I got cheated somehow ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I got cheated somehow ?

Hi guys,

I love the forums and I owe so many a wealth of thanks but I think i got cheated in the deal somehow.

I signed up for the free trial with 2 free credit reports with scores.  I only used one during my free trial period.  I just bought my 1 yr subsciption and I would think with 1 report left and buying 2 more I should have 3 reports banked to see at my discretion.  I only have 1 listed which was mine from the trial, so what did I purchase since i was told 2 reports came with my one year subscription?

thank you for you help I kind of feel cheated out of 90.00 at this point. sorry

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: I think I got cheated somehow ?

ICYSILVER wrote:

Hi guys,

I love the forums and I owe so many a wealth of thanks but I think i got cheated in the deal somehow.

I signed up for the free trial with 2 free credit reports with scores.  I only used one during my free trial period.  I just bought my 1 yr subsciption and I would think with 1 report left and buying 2 more I should have 3 reports banked to see at my discretion.  I only have 1 listed which was mine from the trial, so what did I purchase since i was told 2 reports came with my one year subscription?

thank you for you help I kind of feel cheated out of 90.00 at this point. sorry

Sorry if it wasn't clear, but you don't get two additional reports after continuing with your subscription following the initial 30-day free trial period. You get a total of two reports per year.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think I got cheated somehow ?

Receive two Equifax Score Power reports

I got 2 power reports with fico score for trying the product. I was then told when I subscibed purchased product I would Receive two Score Power reports- one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during my subscription. Score Power reports include your complete Equifax Credit Report, FICO® score, FICO® score simulator and factors hurting or helping your score. I can read and do math. I had 1 from trial subscibed and bought 2, hmmmmm in my world 1+2=3.

Message Edited by ICYSILVER on 04-16-2009 09:59 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think I got cheated somehow ? uuuummm maybe not :-)

ok i admit i am still upset about the deceptive practice or wording of the web site.. that being said i am still very happy with the service.  my score has rose steadily since joining and reading the forums and following the great advice.  all my credit alerts have worked as promised and i will renew next year and know more about how this works.   thanks to everyone for the great advice i tell all my friends to check out this site and rave about it to anyone that is really interested in real scores and sound advice.

kudos, jen

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.