cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is MyFICO paying attention?

Super Contributor

Is MyFICO paying attention?

I get the impression that posting something here is a waste of time.

I posted a question here 3 days ago, still have received no response.

FICO8 EQ 743 TU 777 EX 752 Total revolving limits 618800 (508800 reporting)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Is MyFICO paying attention?

Yeah, looks like the regular rep here (

EQ8:843 TU8:840 EX8:850 EQ9:850 TU9:850 EX9:850 EQ5:774 TU4:791 EX2:809 - 2018-11-07
Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

iv wrote:

Yeah, looks like the regular rep here (

Thanks iv Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
Super Contributor

I guess the answer is no, MyFICO is not paying attention to its "MyFICO Product Feedback" department.

Message 4 of 11

Let me check with Admin

Message 5 of 11

Directly from the please read before posting on this board:

Welcome to the myFICO Product Feedback board!  We are very proud of our products and the level of service we provide at myFICO.  We also understand that we are not perfect and that even when we are we can't please everyone all the time.  Smiley Happy

While this board is intended to be the place for myFICO customers to share information with others, it should not be confused with myFICO Customer Care.  The moderators and administrators here don't always have access to the account information needed to resolve specific product-related issues for individuals, so please direct any questions that require access to your own account to myFICO Customer Care.

We very much appreciate your feedback, so let us know what you think -- whether positive or negative!

-Barry

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 6 of 11
Administrator

Our team does check this subforum and send suggestions to our product team, but we can't promise that we'll answer all the questions you may have. 

But we are glad to have active users like you a part of our community!

Message 7 of 11
Super Contributor

Cindy_FICO wrote:

Our team does check this subforum and send suggestions to our product team, but we can't promise that we'll answer all the questions you may have. 

But we are glad to have active users like you a part of our community!

Thanks Cindy.

Glad to know you do check it.

Message 8 of 11
Super Contributor

gdale6 wrote:

Directly from the please read before posting on this board:

Welcome to the myFICO Product Feedback board!  We are very proud of our products and the level of service we provide at myFICO.  We also understand that we are not perfect and that even when we are we can't please everyone all the time.  Smiley Happy

While this board is intended to be the place for myFICO customers to share information with others, it should not be confused with myFICO Customer Care.  The moderators and administrators here don't always have access to the account information needed to resolve specific product-related issues for individuals, so please direct any questions that require access to your own account to myFICO Customer Care.

We very much appreciate your feedback, so let us know what you think -- whether positive or negative!

-Barry

Customer care is not a synonym for product feedback.

I wasn't looking for customer care.

I was sharing product feedback which, if heeded, would help MyFICO improve its product.

Message 9 of 11

Here is a little info from Admin regarding installment loans:

I have to check more but there is a limited # of simulations related to Installment Loans - one of them is the simulate "Refinance your mortgage". But if you don't have a mortgage, this simulation will not appear. Same goes with "Pay down your student loans".  I'll see what else I can dig up.

Message 10 of 11