cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

New Visitor

Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

$30 a month plus $40 something to get the reports?  Friggin' rediculous.

Cancelled.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

I cancelled a couple of months ago because I hated spending 20 bucks a month.  Well, now I got tired of the FAKO scores from Credit Karma etc and was going to resubscribe and see that it is now 30 bucks a month!  

Hell, I'm tempted to go to my bank and apply for a loan every couple of months and let them pull my scores for free... sure, I'll take a hit on inquiries but it can't be worse than spending 360 bucks a year just to get information that REALLY should be free to us as consumers anyway.... After all... it is our information!  OBSCENE!!

In the garden for the rest of my life!
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

designated_knitter wrote:

I cancelled a couple of months ago because I hated spending 20 bucks a month.  Well, now I got tired of the FAKO scores from Credit Karma etc and was going to resubscribe and see that it is now 30 bucks a month!  

Hell, I'm tempted to go to my bank and apply for a loan every couple of months and let them pull my scores for free... sure, I'll take a hit on inquiries but it can't be worse than spending 360 bucks a year just to get information that REALLY should be free to us as consumers anyway.... After all... it is our information!  OBSCENE!!

I agree....this should be free information!

Message 3 of 3