Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a MyFICO forum app?

tag
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Is there a MyFICO forum app?

Subject says it all. 

Is there an app that will let me read and respond to the forum/boards/community?

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a MyFICO forum app?

@MontegoMack wrote:

Subject says it all. 

Is there an app that will let me read and respond to the forum/boards/community?

No there isn't one

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MontegoMack wrote:

Subject says it all. 

No there isn't one

I am kinda surprised at this.  It would be interesting to see if a tapatalk style change could happen?  Even though its not perfect.

Message 3 of 5
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@MontegoMack wrote:

Subject says it all. 

I've moved this to Product Feedback so that your suggestion can be viewed.   At present, the app doesn't include the Forums.   You can access the Forums on the mobile website but with limited features.   

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 4 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

Mind Boggling since (I assume) the forum directs the most business to their retail products. Not sure if they are to greedy to get off the investment or are so behind in the times they are just clueless. So... I continue to login from my PC lappy, and read great posts from unselfish members (and pay my $19.95 per month for MF's service).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.