Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just sent an email to cancel Scorewatch

tag
Laura2323
New Contributor

Just sent an email to cancel Scorewatch

I have given it enough time and this product just does not report in a timely fashion.  I subscribe to other "scorewatch" type products and always receive updates from them prior to Scorewatch.  Unfortunately, the product does not justify the price. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
shalo1
New Visitor

Re: Just sent an email to cancel Scorewatch

What e-mail address did you send the e-mail to? I want to cancel for the same reason.  When I signed up the fine print said that you could send an e-mail to the address and they would cancel, but when I go to the contact us link, and say I want to cancel, they give me an 800 number to call to cancel, I presume so that they can try to retain me as a customer.  i get it, but one of the main reasons I signed up was because they said you could send an e-mail to cancel, this is very disconcerting.

Message 2 of 7
p-
Valued Contributor

@shalo1 wrote:

What e-mail address did you send the e-mail to? I want to cancel for the same reason.  When I signed up the fine print said that you could send an e-mail to the address and they would cancel, but when I go to the contact us link, and say I want to cancel, they give me an 800 number to call to cancel, I presume so that they can try to retain me as a customer.  i get it, but one of the main reasons I signed up was because they said you could send an e-mail to cancel, this is very disconcerting.

When I canceled my scorewatch, I called the 800 number and it was no big deal.  

Message 3 of 7
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

I would like to know the email address too.

Thanks

@shalo1 wrote:

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

<myfico@mailca.custhelp.com>

Above is the email address but do not expect to get anything else but a robotic answer:

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. Please call 1-800-319-4433 (Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Saturday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time), and a myFICO Customer Care representative will be happy to assist you.

Good luck!  

Message 5 of 7
HiLine
Blogger

Calling is really not that difficult ...

Message 6 of 7
p-
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Calling is really not that difficult ...

Seriously.  Just call.  Why make it difficult?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.