Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just signed up

Hi there,
My husband has been using scorewatch for a year and a half. I just signed up for the month to month service (no free trial) and I see nothing. I also signed up for creditsync for $5.95 a month.
I accepted user agreements, etc, saw the amount to be charged today, and put in my credit card information.
There is no information under my purcases tab except for the link to buy my three credit reports. I cannot see any information. No scores, nothing.
Is there a wait time before I see anything, while my info is processed or something? I'm quite computer literate, but there is no information or direction for me. Help? Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MM1234
Regular Contributor

Re: Just signed up

If you signed up you should at least see your EQ (Equifax) credit report. The TU and EX you have to buy I think. I use the month to month and I think they gave me at least that 1 to start with. I too used the credit sync and it was ok. I cant remember how I used it but it helped once. But I never used/orderd it again. Yes. It may take a day to show up. I dont think it should but I know they are updating the systems. If not - call them in the morning and Support is usually good to help you out.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Sync isn't a monthly product, it's a one-time fee that allows you to compose dispute letters.  It's accessible for only 30 days I believe.

And you should have seen your Equifax score right away, so there's definitely something going on.  Are you sure your order completed?  You should have received an Order Confirmation email.
Message 3 of 4
MM1234
Regular Contributor

OH - thats right. Thats how I used it. It made up some nice letters that shows the inaccuracy of some addresses on my report. I mailed them in and EQ actually sent a letter showing it was going to remove these mistakes. So that to me was worth the few Bucks or whatever it cost.

I hope you get to see your Score soon. If not like I said call Customer Service and they are helpful.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.