Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Score Watch alerts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lack of Score Watch alerts?

It has been almost 3 months since my last Score Watch alert despite having kept my settings as sensitive as possible to alert on the slightest change. It seems that when I first signed up I would get alerts very frequently, often multiple times a week. It also seemed that as soon as a new account was added or cc debt increased significantly an alert would come out quickly to note how much my FICO score was now reduced. But over time these alerts slow down in frequency... often I've gotten a message saying despite lack of alert MyFICO is still monitoring. As I've significantly paid down or completely cleared cc debt I also see no alert of change in FICO score. The only way I've gotten an updated score has been to purchase another report! Is there a reason for the imbalance in reporting? It's like "Are you monitoring now?"
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lack of Score Watch alerts?

Thanks for the reply. The thread you linked doesnt really answer or explain anything though.
Message 3 of 6
geejay

WOW, I thought I was the only one with this problem.  I will set my score watch for 1 above my current score an never receive an alert, but when I PURCHASE the score that is suppossed to be monitored there has been a change (up 60 points - no alerts, inquiry - no alert) 

I truly do not understand.  According to the sign-up agreement I should receive alerts based on the settings that I select
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem.  I have Equifax Score Watch and receive alerts all of the time.  Guess I'll pay Equifax instead of MyFico for the service.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem and yes I did read Barry's post that there are improvements on the way. It is disappointing that the service I am paying for is not doing what it has promised to do. I pulled my free EQ report for the year and found 4 inquires (I was car loan shopping) and one new account which I had opened. I expected to see a SW report since I'm sure that these items should trigger an alert. So while it is reassuring that improvements are on the way will everybody that is having problems be getting some kind of rebate or service extenstion?

Message Edited by Erik on 05-06-2007 03:46 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.