Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO Alerts are NOT coming through

tag
Shawn_L
Established Member

MYFICO Alerts are NOT coming through

I've had my subscription for MYFICO going on 3 months now.  I pay for the subscription that allows me to see all 3 score and get updates to my scores as they happen.  Well... someone isn't pulling a lever over there at MYFICO or something.  I have had other credit score providers (CK, credit.com, credit sesame, Dicover) update my score reflecting all of my accounts being paid down, but not MYFICO.  I'm not sure what the deal is...  I just paid down $6000 out of $7050 worth of credit card debt, statments have been cut, and still nothing from MYFICO.  I don't think I would be all that bothered about it if I didn't already know that the other guys are telling me that they are paid.  I just want to know my real FICO scores are now with all of the updates.   

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MYFICO Alerts are NOT coming through

I have two credit cards that give me a free experian fico 8 score and they updated 2 week ago to my current score.

But Myfico the service I pay for and recently upgraded hasn't updated my score since May 12th. Not sure what I'm paying for.

Message 2 of 3
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Re: MYFICO Alerts are NOT coming through

Put Complaint in the tag and maybe if enough peole do this, they will get it fixed. My EQ and my husbands EQ and my sons EQ all update slowly with alert but the scores dont change white TU and EX are working correctly. We are not the only ones having this issue with this product.

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.