cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO Credit report charged me 3 times!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Visitor

MYFICO Credit report charged me 3 times!

On the 15th I paid to have my report refreshed and updated on myfico and it's $39.99

Well the site said 3 times my card wasn't clearing, which I knew wasn't true.

I woke up today to 3 charges from MYFICO!  It didnt even let me go all the way to confirm the purchase but still charged me!

HELP

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: MYFICO Credit report charged me 3 times!

Have you tried calling Customer Service? 1-800-319-4433 

Message 2 of 5
Senior Contributor

Wow. I got an extra pull for no reason this month. Maybe my 4 year anniversary? Good Luck!

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 5
Administrator

@Thecoles2013_ wrote:

On the 15th I paid to have my report refreshed and updated on myfico and it's $39.99

Well the site said 3 times my card wasn't clearing, which I knew wasn't true.

I woke up today to 3 charges from MYFICO!  It didnt even let me go all the way to confirm the purchase but still charged me!

HELP

These are pre-authorization charges - you can learn more about here: http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/68

If you have any more issues, you can reach out at the number that @MaizeandBlue provided. 

Message 4 of 5
New Visitor

That’s what I thought it was but it def clearers 3 times
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.