Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data:

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Missing data:

Bought a 3b this morning. 

Got excited to see a 30 Late removed from Eq.  However, disappointed after checking my Eq. subscription and Annualcreditreport.  There wasn't a score change, now I know why.

Also, all inquiries from all 3 cb's during 2019 are gone as well.

Is there a reason for the missing data for both?  Thank you!

ETA:  If myFico is omitting inquiries from 13-24 months that's not a true, realtime cr.  I will have to rely on other cra's to get the true data, true inquiry count that creditors can view.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
5 REPLIES 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Missing data:

What I have vs. what is shown:

12 on Experian

7 on Equifax

+9 on Transunion

28 inquiries 

Showing the dates of all Inquiries in the past 24 months can be crucial to app'ing and helps determine when inquiries will fall off reports.

Below is today's fresh pull which does not have 13 inquiries from months 13 to 24 ...or all of 2019 for me. See SS below.  Now I understand that those missing inquiries don't have any scoring impact, yet they do notify potential creditors of amt. of inquiries in the past 24 months.  So there is a level of impact as far as real-time inquiries being reported on our personal cr's.  Also, in order to realize the date inquiries will, have, or have not fallen off cr's. there needs to be a date.  Dates from 1 to 24 months as that's how cra's list our credit seeking information. Last but not least, It's the easiest and quickest way to gauge our 5/24 status and with which bureau. Thank you again.

myFico 3b inquiries .png

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

For as long as I've used the MyFICO services, they've only shown scorable inquiries on their "reports", or those that occurred over the last 12 months.  As with other services like CK, etc., the MyFICO reports should not be seen as a substitute for your full reports.

And with 5/24 being related to new accounts, the inquiries over this same period can be of little help.  I guess you could look at the accounts screen, sort by newest first, and keep tabs on 5/24 that way.  

Message 3 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

MyFICO reports should not be seen as a substitute for your full reports. 

Well that's sad.....this is easily fixable thus making myFico 3b reports a reliable source.

Message 4 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And with 5/24 being related to new accounts, the inquiries over this same period can be of little help.  I guess you could look at the accounts screen, sort by newest first, and keep tabs on 5/24 that way.  

I just look on Exp, ck, Tu and Eq to see my inquiries and when my accts. become 1 yr and 2 yrs. old.  It's the easiest gauge for me. A complete list in one spot, the inquiries spot.

PS> thank you for your response! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

actually Experian keeps them I think 25 months.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.