Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FICO Family Ultimate 3B

tag
AZEsq
Regular Contributor

My FICO Family Ultimate 3B

I'm not sure if this is a scam or no. Did ANYONE here get this to work? My husband signed up and tried to add me, and it NEVER WORKED. Like, not ever. We cancelled after one month and now the product is unavailable anywhere we search (even in incognito browsers--because we know they like their higher revenue producing products visible to existing subscribers). This was such a disappointment. Their customer service was pretty okay so I'm not complaining about this. It just seems like there is SUCH A NEED for this service and to not have it and not have it work is pretty shifty/shady/suspect. I feel like it didn't work for us because I had already been a subscriber. We are trying to score watch in preparation for a mortgage app and they gave us such the runaround...had me calling Experian weekly for Experian to, yet again, tell me it's not them (which I know because I subscribe individually to my scores on Experian.com!). So, did it work for you?

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.