cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico score the same as what bank's pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Fico score the same as what bank's pull?

I just paid for all three of my credit scores on myfico.com, and am curious if I can expect the scores to be identical on Monday when my credit will be pulled for a mortgage application?  Also, I was told that a "midscore" of 720 would allow me to refinance my mortgage easier.  My scores were TU - 708, EQ - 743, and EX - 736.  Is a midscore an average, or would my midscore be 736?  I've always been confused by this.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Fico score the same as what bank's pull?

Message 2 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Your middle score is 736. Your mortgage score will most probably be different. there are tons of different FICO scores and each CRA belches out a different number.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, 90% of all lenders use the fico scoring model to determine if their going to give you credit or not.  Their are other scoring models out there but the most used scoring model is the fico score.  You would want to ask the bank that your seeking credit from which scoring model their using & which credit bureau are they pulling the report from.  Myfico provides a score for each individual credit bureau.  Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.