cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with myFICO SW - cancelling.

Highlighted
New Contributor

My experience with myFICO SW - cancelling.

Well, I've been using the trial for the last 3 weeks, and I'm about to cancel.  I have also signed up for Equifax's Scorewatch, which is pretty much the same product.  I have gotten myFICO SW alerts as much as a week later, as with Equifax, they come usually the next day.  Basically the same service, 2 free Scorepower reports, cheaper and more reliable/uptodate product.

Just my .02
-d
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: My experience with myFICO SW - cancelling.

Does Equifax Score Watch give you a FICO score?
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, it is exactly the same as myFICO.  In fact, I have both right now and my EQ score is the same on both.
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@onehotcuban wrote:
Yes, it is exactly the same as myFICO. In fact, I have both right now and my EQ score is the same on both.

You could lose one.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

After hearing much about truecredit here I signed up for there trial and was VERY impressed. Everything was updated and fico has NOT since I joined a couple weeks ago. If fico scorewatch updated like true credit, I would stay. Of course I have heard about true credit cancelling accounts for excessive use, BUT when I signed up there I got EXACTLY what I wanted to see from all 3 CRs!
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

TrueCredit is great for frequent reports. I agree--you would NEVER want to pay FICO for reports. TC's scores are useless though. My TC scores don't even move when my FICO scores move, and they don't correlate at all. But I love the frequent reports, at least until the axe falls.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.